i have just had some random thoughts.
1. i didnt comb my hair this morning!
2. I MISS TALKING TO BEN LUH.
3. my fave past time? sit on stairs in corridor & scare everyone who walks past :D aside from eating, of course.
4. i am happy for everyone, i really am. im happy for onetwothree and himandher and themtgt and himhimhim and onetwothreefour and blahblahblahblahblah and who could forget threetwooneboom!
5. I AM GONNA EAT FROZEN YOGURT TONIGHT WOOHOO.
6. friday night is teevee night! yay i love it!
7. I WANT TO GO SHOPPING WHY DID IT HV TA RAIN TUHDAY
8. i am tired. tired and hungry ):
9. yawn.
10. man, i need to go buy L!ME mag.
so there you have it! my random thoughts! man, profile hopping can do alot for injecting random thoughts in your head. ahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment