so sorry about my dreary beyond belief pity party post before heh heh. I'm much better now! We'll chalk that one up to pms and hormones yeah.
You can check it out at allureofthelushh.tumblr.com. I've created it for over a month but only started blogging two days ago.
It's where I post all my fandoms and obsessions with fashion, music, movies and celebrities! So less of that here to bore y'all, yay ^^
- Fashion
- Style (yes, they're different)
- Music
- Movies
- Lifestyle
- Cute critters
- Photoshoots (maybe my own? no okay probably not, I dont want them floating around the internet, but maybe some edited ones, or the non edited ones I didnt end up using)
- Fandom related posts (I'm fangirlish and you have been warned)
- Celebrities
- TV
- Books
- Tom Hiddleston, if you havent already noticed
- Emma Stone
- Zooey Deschanel
- Rupert Grint
- Rory Culkin
- Kat Dennings
- Lily Cole
- Jessica Stam
- Gemma Ward
- Chris Evans
- Emma Watson
- Florence Welch
- Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen (yes i still put their names together)
- Chloe Moretz
- Emily Blunt
TV posts I do are
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Big Bang Theory
- 2 Broke Girls
- New Girl
- Hart of Dixie
- Friends
- Don't trust the bitch in Apartment 23
- Glee
- Modern Family
- Once Upon a Time
- Avatar (not Korra because I havent watched it yet. Blasphemy, I know)
Cant think of any more off the top of my head. Check it out if you tumblr! Doesn't mean imma abandon blogger. This is where I'll post more personal stuff like the previous grossly emo one, bleh. lol less angst I promise.
Okay go to tumblr now!
Okay go to tumblr now!
:)



No comments:
Post a Comment